Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Unban appeal

❤Osya❤, 8th Aug 2019, 6:17am
You must be logged in to reply.
Mike-Kun
Admin
9th Aug 2019, 11:08amAug 09 2019
Share this thread
Hey Osya,

Please edit your application, in the right down corner you see a pencil icon, click on that and yo ucan edit your appeal. We need more info and motivation for now, just please, do that.

Kind regards,
Mikey (Mouse)

Edited,9th Aug 2019, 11:09am
9th Aug 2019, 10:58amAug 09 2019
Share this thread
When I applied for moderator, Nyan told me that I couldnt become one of the staff. Also I saw the comments from Vlad and Himo. I thought they (Nyan, Himo, Vlad) laughed at me and my application. Because of this I made a drama on the server (I complained to "friends"). I shouldnt have done that,because they starting insult Nyan and other staff. Its my fault.I want to get last chance..Please. I dont want to do it again..
8th Aug 2019, 11:02pmAug 08 2019
Share this thread
I'm not staff, so it's not up to me, but I think we should give her a last chance. Just hope she learned from her mistakes. Plus the people who have been involved in that drama have left or got banned, so it might be an opportune time to do it.
Dankyy〜
Admin
8th Aug 2019, 8:52pmAug 08 2019
Share this thread
Hello Osya, thanks for posting a ban appeal.

A lot of staff have expressed their issues regarding the length of your ban appeal as many believe it is too short. It would be beneficial to everyone if you could do what I messaged you earlier by adding more detail describing the events that happened leading up to your ban for staff members who were not around during some of the drama you have been involved in. Furthermore, stating what you would do to prevent it from happening in the future will go a long way in swaying staff members into supporting your unban appeal.

Good Luck!

Edited,8th Aug 2019, 10:44pm
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"
8th Aug 2019, 6:17amAug 08 2019
Share this thread
Your nickname: ฿ẹŽŽұмŋǻя™ (Jack Mia)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191847799
Game Mode: PBear

Why do you think you got banned?: A lot of drama + too many warnings
Who Banned you?: Lithium Wave
What was the reason state upon ban?: When I applied for moderator, Nyan told me that I couldnt become one of the staff. Also I saw the comments from Vlad and Himo. I thought they (Nyan, Himo, Vlad) laughed at me and my application. Because of this I made a drama on the server (I complained to "friends"). I shouldnt have done that,because they starting insult Nyan and other staff. I tried to stop it. They didnt listen to me.After this drama I had a fight with Jack Хомяк and Biotrash♥ddgoddown♥.They replied that in this way helped me leave the server.
I didnt want to.

Ban duration?: Permanently

Its my big mistake.I want to go back to the server..I'm so sorry, its my fault..

Please,dont ignore me..gimme a chance(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Edited,9th Aug 2019, 11:22am