Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Unban appeal

❤Osya❤, 8th Aug 2019, 6:17am
You must be logged in to reply.
11th Aug 2019, 2:33pmAug 11 2019
Share this thread
Hi Osya,

After a long discussion with the Administrators (Moderators had nothing against the matter), we have finally decided to unban you. I am sure that you are very sorry for what you have done in the past, and as a community I also am positive that we can move on from it. Though be warned, this is your last and final chance. The Administrators have been very strict on that one, and so am I. We just want to keep things balanced out here around the community. Drama(s) in general are really sensitive to a community because it can keep on growing when not stopped, so please if anything is happening and you would like to vent it out to somebody. Do it to maybe one of the staff or to people who are actually part of your 'good crowd'. Furthermore we wish you a lot of success and a lot of laughs in the **** server.

Kind regards,

Yass~

Skillzworld's Head-Administrator.
10th Aug 2019, 12:11pmAug 10 2019
Share this thread
As far as a clean slate on warns is concerned, it will almost never happen.

To clarify, unless there is a very good reason for a warn to be removed, be it being given due to a misinterpretation of an event or due to personal issues with another individual, warns are strictly meant to stay.

There are numerous issues involving your proposition of a clean slate, including but not limited too:

> No repercussions for the first few warns that an individual may have racked up after being on the verge of a perma-ban previously.
> A growing cry for other warns to be removed. Individuals would perceive this with a "if their warns got removed, why can't mine be removed?" stance.
> A loss of information for staff members (we check warnings of individuals a lot to identify what kind of problems individuals may pose).

Furthermore I believe that this is simply not an option.
Make no mistake, if Osya is unbanned then this will strictly be intended as her last chance, and I am sure she will go to extensive measures to avoid a single petty warn.

Also, most of the admins have made a decision regarding this ban appeal already. Just waiting on the moderators to have their say.
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"
Nyan
VIP
10th Aug 2019, 11:48amAug 10 2019
Share this thread
I'm pretty sure Coala and Dizlin made it quite clear that no one would delete warns but mkay.
Also the fact is that her warns were there, but I don't think they were active so I honestly don't see your point in even mentioning this. You have to keep a record of the warnings somehow. Also logs do exist for people who remove warns (just a heads up). Coala sees everything.
Don't think someone who would have 18 warns and 14 bans should become staff. This is why I didn't allow her to become staff. I think Skillzworld has always been lenient on the rules.

Edit: I would rather be banned on everything related to skillzworld, than allow you to come back Osya. Not to be rude or anything but you caused so many bad things that can't be reverted or forgiven. I said something similar at the time, but it included be being demoted as well as being banned.

Edited,10th Aug 2019, 12:02pm
10th Aug 2019, 12:09amAug 10 2019
Share this thread
We can always remove some warns if we agree they are too old or false, also I gave my full response in private to all the admins cause it had some private info, it was a +1 for the ban appeal

Kind regards,
Mikey (Mouse)
9th Aug 2019, 10:22pmAug 09 2019
Share this thread
Well unbanning her without removing her warns would be kind of pointless to be honest. I only included it as a slight suggestion, seeing how it may anger others, who didn't get the same chance she might have. Just for a moment think about what would happen if her 18 warns would stay. 1 more warn and she would be banned again. 1 "innocent" **** avoid and she would be gone again. Would that be really a chance? I think not.
Nyan
VIP
9th Aug 2019, 9:49pmAug 09 2019
Share this thread

S.Peter'86ShadowDragonLoliQueen - Wrote

I have one more thing to add: If the staff and cores decide to unben Osya I think we should let her have a clean slate and remove all her warns.

I think this is silly. I would agree to give her another chance, but she has got banned a few times (I will update this when I find out how many in total) . She got perm banned twice tho.

Edit: She got banned 14 times.

Edited,9th Aug 2019, 9:51pm
9th Aug 2019, 9:38pmAug 09 2019
Share this thread
Let me quote from one of my favourite movies: ‘Just because someone stumbles, loses their way, it doesn't mean they're lost forever.’ - Professor X (X-Men: Days of Future Past). With that in mind I stand by my first comment on this matter: We should let Osya have one last chance.

Nyan while I agree with your assessment of Osyas past behaviour, even though you are strongly biased, I still want to see if she really improved and can become an active member of this community again. Almost all the people who was involved in that drama have left or got banned. I seriously doubt that another incident like that can happen without their involvement. Unless of course someone aggravates a minor incident and deliberately creates it.

I have one more thing to add: If the staff and cores decide to unben Osya I think we should let her have a clean slate and remove all her warns.
Nyan
VIP
9th Aug 2019, 6:49pmAug 09 2019
Share this thread
You're the biggest idiot on skillzworld if you let this drama queen back into the server. She does not deserve pity with manipulating people and staff. How can you let someone back in to the server that has already been perma banned twice??? You are actually off your head. Also, most people know of your little picture of you cutting yourself over Instagram and VK, Osya. Don't send that kind of thing to players or even on the internet. Maybe get help and if you are then good for you. Also, I think you should just move on from this server (idk why you seriously can't). But I do not wish to see you back on this server for how many issues you have caused the staff and players.
I did ask the Cores at the time if I could perma ban her and I explained all the drama and they agreed, so I do not understand now why you are letting her be unbanned for the second time. The first was already a mistake or have you already forgotten how much trouble this one player has caused Yass?
You have no Idea how livid I am at this.
Also the fact, as you are using your mental health as an excuse. How dare you?!! I have serious mental health issues myself that I get therapy for. You should never use this as an excuse to get unbanned just because you want pity.
I hope this comment doesn't get deleted as I should have a contribution even though I am not currently staff (still got you banned). Maybe also don't put rude stuff about Staff when trying to get unbanned it tends to help.
Maybe Yass you should ask the people that have had issues with her and ask what they think intsead of just current staff who don't even know her. I did also already get spoken to by cookies about this matter.

Edit: I never laughed at your application as I am not immature. To be honest, I didn't allow you to become staff because you still had 16/17 active warns :/
Also, you are only commenting on about 10% of the drama you caused. When the reason you got banned was because of all of it.

Edited,9th Aug 2019, 6:57pm
9th Aug 2019, 1:21pmAug 09 2019
Share this thread
Hi Osya,

I want to thank you for apologizing to us, and it's good to see that you understand your mistake. I honestly can understand how frustrating it must have been, but drama is something we sincerely do not tolerate in the Skillzworld community, the weak part of it is the fact that only more people can get involved. And I am pretty sure that it is the reason why this permanent ban was issued. I am not saying that we are going to keep this permanent ban up forever, because as I heard from the owner "Nothing stays forever". Although this requires a good discussion between me and the Administrators first, I sadly can not just undo stuff without hearing their thoughts. But as far as I am regarded, I really do not mind giving you another chance. (Note: This is my opinion, so please do not get your hopes up yet.) Regarding to whatever happened, you seem very sorry and seem like you have learnt your lesson which I can really appreciate. But as I said before, I will have to discuss this with the rest of the Administrators first. I will come back to you with an answer, I promise. Till then, please enjoy your day further!

Kind regards,

Yass.

Skillzworld's Head-Administrator.
9th Aug 2019, 11:22amAug 09 2019
Share this thread
I already did it