Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Unban appeal. Обращаюсь к Администрации с просьбой разбанить меня на сервере.

ХоМкА, 7th Jul 2019, 16:07
You must be logged in to reply.
DopeAssDinosaur
Head Admin
11th Jul 2019, 23:41Jul 11 2019
Share this thread
Привет Хомка,

I learned you were banned because of suspicion that you might be the person who keeps creating alt accounts to get back on the server. Since we could not find any hard evidence I'll approve this appeal because it doesn't seems to correlate to said persons available info. - We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, you'll be able to get back to playing shortly. Thread closed.

Update 11-07-19 11:54 PM CEST: An unban has been issued

Edited: 11th Jul 2019, 23:55
Mike-Kun
Admin
7th Jul 2019, 19:05Jul 07 2019
Share this thread
Привет, Хомка,

У нас был парень на сервере с множеством альтернативных аккаунтов, и он был забанен. Ваше имя и pfp выглядят примерно одинаково, поэтому мы вас забанили. если это не вы, пожалуйста, сообщите нам, как уже сказал Дэнки. В следующий раз попробуй сделать это на английском, нам будет немного легче. Спасибо за обращение!
Dankyy〜
Admin
7th Jul 2019, 18:49Jul 07 2019
Share this thread
You don’t know the reason why you were banned? (It was in the ban message, just clarifying)

Me and a few other admins discussed and came to the conclusion that the probability of you being an alt account of a certain individual we have banned in the past for ban avoid was extremely high, (deducted from your name, steam level, when your account was made, friends etc.).

If this is not the case you can expect an unban shortly.
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"
7th Jul 2019, 16:07Jul 07 2019
Share this thread
Ваш ник: ХоМкА
Ваш SteamID: STEAM_0: 0: 221440331
Игровой режим: PBear
Как вы думаете, почему вас забанили ?: Не знаю почему мне дали бан. Играл спокойно, но тут сменилась карта и у меня долго запускалась она и в итоге я получил бан ни за что...
Кто вас забанил ?: Dankyy (STEAM_0: 0: 104658082)
Когда была причина запрета?: 6 июля 2019 года, 22:48
Продолжительность бана ?: НАВСЕГДА