Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Unban appeal

GTF, 25th Jun 2019, 09:35
You must be logged in to reply.
DopeAssDinosaur
Head Admin
7th Jul 2019, 22:28Jul 07 2019
Share this thread
Hello GTF,
This is quite a old appeal that hasn't been officially resolved yet.

Reading the comments from other members and seeing most of them being negative, I'll have to deny your appeal, especially because of our concerns that you might have been online and banned again a yet another account. - This and your other alt accounts will remain banned untill futher notice.

Thread closed.

Edited: 7th Jul 2019, 22:30
Redd
29th Jun 2019, 01:02Jun 29 2019
Share this thread
Hey, GTF

You say you sill stop creating new accounts and I can believe that as long as with the rules. I would give you a +1 But if you get 1 more warn if you do get accepted you know what happens
~Redd~
GTF
27th Jun 2019, 09:36Jun 27 2019
Share this thread
I appealed and stopped creating accounts and I want to continue playing on your server and I promise I won't break the rules, and the creation of the accounts have shown my desire to play on your server, will forgive my all whom I have offend
25th Jun 2019, 22:02Jun 25 2019
Share this thread
Seeing someone being banned 12 times for joining with alt accounts is enough reason for me to give a -1
Nyan
Admin
25th Jun 2019, 21:20Jun 25 2019
Share this thread
You should of posted the unban appeal after the first perma ban.
This is not acceptable.

Edited: 25th Jun 2019, 21:36
Mike-Kun
Admin
25th Jun 2019, 21:17Jun 25 2019
Share this thread
Hey Hamster,

I see you finally listened to us. I remember when I first met you, you were really nice and kind to everyone, and well, that stopped after a while. An incident happened and you turned into a disrespectful, annoying guy. You asked multiple times for a permaban and you got one and your behaviour got worse by the minute. That's why we decided to finally ban you.

I do believe you can be kind again, but after you still disrespected me in voice chat 1 week ago and joined with about 12 alt accounts, I'll stay with a -1. Please move on to another server and stay in contact with the friends you made on the server. Good luck!

Kind regards,
Mikey (Mouse)
GTF
25th Jun 2019, 13:28Jun 25 2019
Share this thread

✫SilverMonster✫ - Wrote

You got perma ban for asking for a ban? uh

I asked for a ban for one day because I broke the rules, but then they told me that they would only give a permanent ban.
Dankyy〜
Admin
25th Jun 2019, 12:11Jun 25 2019
Share this thread
Hello Hamster.

Thank you for finally choosing to make a ban appeal.

While I can certainly understand your frustrations in wishing to play on the server again.. shown by the army of accounts you've made, I also cannot overlook the small amounts of disrespect you have given staff members such as Mikey in recent days over all this farse (joining English chat just to say Mikey cyka isn't your best attribute). If you promise to improve your behaviour like you stated however, perhaps there is a slim chance considering how active you are in the Russian segment of the community.

Don't ask staff for perma-bans in future as well, it wasn't the smartest decision I have ever seen from a player on the server. (Yes you did ask for one at one point).

I am however going to remain neutral for the time-being as I became staff after your little disaster occurred and am sure team members who were on the server at the time can come to a more unbiased decision on whether to accept your appeal.

Good Luck!

Edit: Your actual perma-ban was for ban avoid, since you asked for a ban and then proceeded to rejoin on numerous alt accounts. I will be changing this to -1.

Edited: 25th Jun 2019, 21:11
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"
25th Jun 2019, 11:39Jun 25 2019
Share this thread
You got perma ban for asking for a ban? uh
GTF
25th Jun 2019, 09:35Jun 25 2019
Share this thread
Your nickname: ☣Jack Хомяк☣
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88696282
Game Mode: PBear

Why do you think you got banned?: watered off admins when I asked for a ban for one day for breaking the rule
Who Banned you?: Cliffy Byro
What was the reason state upon ban?: reason
Ban duration?: forever
I want to say that I will no longer ask for a ban, and I will not break the rules