Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

unban appeal x2

24th May 2019, 7:22pm . 16
You must be logged in to reply.
Nyan
Admin
27th May 2019, 4:09amMay 27 2019
Share this thread
I already mentioned that you are unbanned in the discord. I will now close this appeal.
24th May 2019, 11:53pmMay 24 2019
Share this thread
Thanks!
24th May 2019, 11:49pmMay 24 2019
Share this thread
Hello Norakami, I was the part of this ban.

Today, you should have a second chance like everyone deserve one. But I didn't appreciate the behavior you had against me 1 year ago with me. Read the rules before rejoin the server and have fun. Vote : +1
24th May 2019, 7:22pmMay 24 2019
Share this thread
Your nickname: Norakami
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122734606
Game Mode: PBear

Why do you think you got banned?: Use of cml_cmdrate command and disrespecting staff

Who Banned you?: The Murder

What was the reason stated upon ban?: For using a command that I was told was okay to use then The Murderer said that it was for disrespecting staff which is unbelievable to me because why would that be a valid reason for perma ban? I do admit though, I argued but I have grew from that and took the lesson.

Ban duration?: Perma

Explain what happened: Basically I was using a command that made you jump higher then got banned for it and then I explained that I didn't think it was a cheat and pillowumed it was okay to use it because the person who told me about it told me it was okay to use so I just trusted them and ended up getting banned and also stated that my friend that was in the same situation used it too and he got unbanned so i was asking why I couldn't get unbanned and it was for disrespecting staff

Tell us why you should get unbanned: Because I'm not flowering about it anymore and I also have matured to where I wouldn't take stuff so seriously and learned to respect the higher ups and accept the punishment. I also looked into it and it seems that other users have been banned by "The Murderer" and it all seemed biased and unfair. This is what he had to say word for word, "why do you think you got banned: I watered of The Murderer somehow... Actually I think it's due his bias against me. He never liked me and consider me as "Toxic" for some reason. I even tried to be friends with him... Guess it's impossible for us to become buddies."

Edited,24th May 2019, 7:57pm
You must be logged in to reply.