Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Unban appeal

BRUSTWARZE, 16th May 2019, 5:52pm
You must be logged in to reply.
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
24th May 2019, 2:30pmMay 24 2019
Share this thread
Hello Brustwarze,

Crispy has basically given you the response that you needed. You were banned for having over 10 warnings. We have insisted a 'new' rule as it was an old one, it was edited though. On your records it said that you never got banned, and indeed: The majority of your warnings were 'bear-avoid' so it's hard to believe your side of the story. Yet, if this is indeed true: Then please make sure to maybe leave the server once you go afk, this makes it easier for the staff-team and yourself. Thank you.

Sorry, but I sadly will have to deny this appeal. Just wait for the ban to run out and make sure to take our suggestions seriously. We really hate banning people, but it must be done sometimes.

18th May 2019, 7:11pmMay 18 2019
Share this thread
Hello Brustwarze.

I think you already know that you have 13 active warnings . We've put up new rules for the amount of warnings that a player should have and we saw that you had 13 and they were all active and most of them were for the same reason : PBear avoid. It's strange because everytime you go to the toilet it seems like you always get chosen as PBear. In my opinion , you should wait until your ban trial is over and then you can play again. Take this as a lesson.

Edited,18th May 2019, 7:50pm
16th May 2019, 5:52pmMay 16 2019
Share this thread
Your nickname: BRUSTWARZE
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122667883
Game Mode: PBear

Why do you think you got banned?: I'm was AFK when I was a PBear.
Who Banned you?: Yass
What was the reason state upon ban?: I just went into toilet,and when I back Im was banned.
Ban duration?: 28 days (1 month)
So Im sorry that I was afk.I can promise,I will disconnected before I become PBear.Also I will not break the rules.