Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Complaint against staff Vlad Undying

7th Mar 2019, 12:25pm . 47
You must be logged in to reply.
Threads: 1
8th Mar 2019, 6:47pmMar 09 2019

Delpish-chan - Wrote

Two days ago he did not tell me and did not warn ( verbally ). Gave gag\mute and warn on reason racism. I told a friend, not anyone else, that he had black lips like a nigger. Don't know about you, but I was still in school taught in biology that there are three races: Asian, White people, Negroid. I just used that word. Everyone knows that the school can not teach such things as racism. Accordingly he is not here, no one believes that I have violated any rule or offended. I was witness as Vlad Undying for 2 hours, gag\mute and warn. Not less than 5 people!
It's like they broke the rules, but I don't think you can say that! He did not warn players ( verbally ) not indicated for the first time the players came to the server about the rules, I did not consult with the moderator who had a different opinion, did not explain his inappropriate actions, he broke the rule, the offending player! (there is screenshot). I can not be sure that the translator correctly translated, but we have this insult!

I can not throw here a screenshot, but I'll throw in steam chat to anyone, if necessary.

I believe that this behavior can lead to low online on the server, I think it does not deserve to be staff.
Witnesses: Jojorico898, Peachyburr

I deeply apologize that not much is out of the topic, but it can not be ignored!

I have still screenshots as Vlad wanted threatened with murder, and also obscene words and as he did slap. Please contact me in steam chat that I could send screenshots. And please see the chat in the past few days, I'm sure there are a lot of inappropriate actions from Vlad. I also justified my n word in my complaint.
Threads: 5
8th Mar 2019, 7:24amMar 08 2019
I told you reason, even asked you why did you say that. Core and other administration have logs, so they know that I didn't mute/gag "a lot of" people.
By The Way, you told koteburr to unmute you, so she isn't really a witness of this. She didn't even ask anyone about unmuting.
When I was about muting you the second time you threaten me.

Hello there!
Threads: 15
7th Mar 2019, 5:35pmMar 07 2019
Hello, I just saw your post and you gave me the proof,
First thing : if you didn't break the rule or not intentionally a staff don't have to insult you. A staff member have to stay calm and control themselves on these situations. That's my opinion to be honest, I never insulted players before even if they insult me or whatever. As Staff, I have to keep my serious and my maturity.

I was not here but the n word was also always severely punished so Vlad was right on it and didn't take the risk to let you say this word. That was not mean to you but you should pm Vlad for said you said that to your friend and he could ask to the admins/higher if it was ok or not for remove/let the warn.

Edited,7th Mar 2019, 5:41pm
Head Administrator
Threads: 6
7th Mar 2019, 3:07pmMar 07 2019

I don't really know what to say about this......The staff team are having a discussion about it. I have also talked to Vlad personally and others.
I will continue to 'discuss' this 'matter'
Threads: 1
7th Mar 2019, 12:25pmMar 07 2019
Two days ago he did not tell me and did not warn ( verbally ). Gave gag\mute and warn on reason racism. I told a friend, not anyone else, that he had black lips like a nigger. Don't know about you, but I was still in school taught in biology that there are three races: Asian, White people, Negroid. I just used that word. Everyone knows that the school can not teach such things as racism. Accordingly he is not here, no one believes that I have violated any rule or offended. I was witness as Vlad Undying for 2 hours, gag\mute and warn. Not less than 5 people!
It's like they broke the rules, but I don't think you can say that! He did not warn players ( verbally ) not indicated for the first time the players came to the server about the rules, I did not consult with the moderator who had a different opinion, did not explain his inappropriate actions, he broke the rule, the offending player! (there is screenshot). I can not be sure that the translator correctly translated, but we have this insult!

I can not throw here a screenshot, but I'll throw in steam chat to anyone, if necessary.

I believe that this behavior can lead to low online on the server, I think it does not deserve to be staff.
Witnesses: Jojorico898, Peachyburr

I deeply apologize that not much is out of the topic, but it can not be ignored!
You must be logged in to reply.