Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

"cl_cmdrate 40" command

Norakami, 24th Feb 2018, 11:24pm
You must be logged in to reply.
Nyan
VIP
28th Apr 2019, 10:23pmApr 28 2019
Share this thread
funny that the ex-staff member who was complaining at you got perma banned as well lol
Edited,28th Apr 2019, 10:23pm
28th Apr 2019, 9:22amApr 28 2019
Share this thread
#FREETHEBOYNORAKAMI!!! unban me!! im a big boy now!
Edited,28th Apr 2019, 9:48pm
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
27th Feb 2018, 8:16pmFeb 27 2018
Share this thread
Your reaction was very inappropriate and immature, you were lucky that you did not get your ban sooner
27th Feb 2018, 8:09pmFeb 27 2018
Share this thread

Anyone can tell your ****ing lying about the bitch thing because it would change the word to diggleberries or something. It's obvious that your lying about that part xDDD

Tsk.

I wouldn't lie about other people lying by the way. Bad morals.

27th Feb 2018, 7:00pmFeb 27 2018
Share this thread
Norakami, I know other staff have most likely solved the issue at hand here, but I have something to say as well.

I personally believe you are way too immature right now. While Murderer and Silver have acted calmly and respectively about this situation, you have been rude and arrogant. You insult Murderer at the same time for lying about the same time about disrespect, which is very ironic as you seem to believe you are doing nothing wrong. Disrespect is a valid reason to keep you banned as you seem to be a large fan of breaking the rule. You can't even reply to your own unban appeal without cursing out the staff members, and you honestly think you'll be unbanned when you treat the staff like that?

Anyone can tell your ****ing lying about the bitch thing because it would change the word to diggleberries or something. It's obvious that your lying about that part xDDD

As well as that you just blew off Silver's statement with a :

I dont even know you sliver??? Why are you saying that I was disrespecting you when I dont even know you?

So you don't know a staff member and that stops you from saying that they abused your powers? What next, you'll blow off my statement as you've never met me on the server? I honestly think you are way out of control right now and you don't deserve to be unbanned until you take that final step called "accepting the punishment and GROWING UP".

Thank you have a nice day.

27th Feb 2018, 6:32pmFeb 27 2018
Share this thread
Why would I lie?
You're the one disrespecting.
But hey since I'm not wasting my life arguing with you have a good time finding another community!
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
27th Feb 2018, 4:59pmFeb 27 2018
Share this thread
Your way of seeing things are bad, to make your case worse by doing this, murderer could never lie,it's the head admin. You have made an error, you must assume it.
27th Feb 2018, 4:39pmFeb 27 2018
Share this thread
27th Feb 2018, 8:04amFeb 27 2018
Share this thread
Yes you did call me a bitch in text chat, also I muted Momo4 for chat spamming and Clark for singing so those aren't bad reasons.

27th Feb 2018, 4:31amFeb 27 2018
Share this thread
I dont even know you sliver??? Why are you saying that I was disrespecting you when I dont even know you? Also I never called you a bitch but I did ask if you were on your period since you were gagging and muting everyone for bad reasons