Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Deleting my posts

Nyan, 19th Aug 2019, 1:26pm
You must be logged in to reply.
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
20th Aug 2019, 2:58pmAug 20 2019
Share this thread

Nyan - Wrote

If it meant her staying banned and not corrupting other communities and this one, I would be happy with being banned everywhere forever with no return (includes TFC SadTimes).

I am closing this thread as there is no point in arguing while all that needed to be cleared out, is cleared out.
Nyan
VIP
20th Aug 2019, 2:50pmAug 20 2019
Share this thread
If it meant her staying banned and not corrupting other communities and this one, I would be happy with being banned everywhere forever with no return (includes TFC SadTimes).
Nyan
VIP
20th Aug 2019, 2:37pmAug 20 2019
Share this thread
Tbh I'm not really going to bother quoting on everything at this point. You are just going over what you said in the first post and bringing thinks that I have no idea what you are on about. You calling yourself 'righteous' makes it sound like you are a saint or something.

I should be allowed to comment on Osya being banned as I got her banned, plus you are letting a mentally sick 12 year old (you actully have to be 13 on steam lol) in your server again, she lies about things relating to what she has posted (like yesterday for example). So you are saying she has changed after being perma banned twice and banned in total 14 times. Nice logic.
I also spoke to her yesterday, it seems like she hasn't changed much. She also put something really offensive on her profile bio about me and someone else who I won't say here, I think I still have a screenshot. I had to ask someone to translate it due to use of words in Russian I didn't know, she was scummy enough to make it unreadable for someone who is just learning Russian. I think she put it just before I was banned...so I doubt she has changed much in the space of around 3 months or even less.

Coala did get you there after, I will give you that one. But then again, you are pretty much just Dino's replacement as he failed.

Also, I'm not the one who is manipulative. :/ I'm trying to warn you from making similar mistakes to me and others in the past. But you won't listen anyway, as your ego clearly in above you once again. Did you not learn from the last time you were demoted or something? I don't wish to be rude, but its kinda hard when you are thinking you are so self-righteous and you don't want to hear anyone's opinions but your own and the staffs. I only ask you to heed my warning and take in my complaint.
I forgave peoples BAD mistakes in the past and it got me no where. Some even just recked the server or spammed the forums. This didn't even just happen to me, what about Murderer or others? You may as well just go unban him now.

Edit: Can I also ask when the summer update is coming?

Edited,20th Aug 2019, 2:46pm
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
20th Aug 2019, 2:09pmAug 20 2019
Share this thread
There is a huge difference between criticism and disrespectful threads.

You are making a huge leap over what I said, seriously you ignored the majority of what I meant.

I am just going to make this clear...

Nyan, you are able to share your complaints with us respectfully, you may always discuss your mind open to a certain extend (mainly respect). Second, I am not being 'all high'. I am being righteous, and I know that the whole team including the higher-ups can back me up on that one.

Sure, I have power. But that doesn't mean that I am able to use it against people, that is just not how I work and I really feel offended that you saw it like that.

What's even more childish is the fact that you can't see your own ignorance and your disrespectful attitude towards any decision we make, it's like you think you're all high and mighty yourself.

Indeed, you were an EX head-admin, I respect you for giving me this title. But this time it isn't you who entrusted me with this power, it's the owner Koala himself. Although you were, staff matters are left as staff matters. No matter what you were, you right now are a player. Suggestions, opinions. Like said before, they are all valid to a certain expect. We will read them with respect, but learn to teach us with respect first...

Futhermore, what you are saying about unbanning Osya, letting old so called 'issued' members rejoin the team. It's clearly you not understanding the point. Because...

People change, people want to be better, people want another chance...

And once all of those three things are acknowledged by those who have witnessed them being unlikable... then they receive that other chance. Call it me being too kind, call it miss use of the 'powers' that I have.

But seriously, I don't even consider myself having powers. It's not like I have an iron fist and decide everything while I shut everyone up. I, ask for everyone's opinion before I do my thing. And I just want you to get over yourself, drop the attitude and learn to respectfully adress matters to us. If you cannot do any of them. Then of course we will not read your complaints.

Like I said, I wasn't being rude. But telling you facts. I might admit, the way I addressed is wasn't the nicest, but now you have an idea of how it feels.

Furthermore, what I said in the past doesn't matter. We are here and now, maybe you should try to learn that as well...

Your manipulative instinct, taking things out of the ordinary. It's really frustrating because I know that you are better than this. I have taken responsibility for my past mistakes, so now it's your turn.
Nyan
VIP
20th Aug 2019, 1:35pmAug 20 2019
Share this thread

❤Yass❤ - Wrote

Your opinions as a matter of fact have been discussed, but enforcing your way through something with rude slurs and what not, is unacceptable. If you cannot understand those guidelines then I am very sorry.

Nearly forgot. Not going to go into what I have heard you say as well. :)
Nyan
VIP
20th Aug 2019, 1:28pmAug 20 2019
Share this thread

❤Yass❤ - Wrote

Furthermore, I really hope that you drop your attitude towards the staff-team and get off that high horse of yours because clearly, the staff-team is not any of your concern anymore and I want you to understand that. Simply because you aren't part of the team anymore, suggestions are always nice to hear from any of the players. But staff matters, should be left as staff matters.

Hopefully you learn to take criticism as your time as staff, it just seems childish that you won't take a general players complaints on board at all. My attitude can be bad at times, but doing things like unbanning Osya and having members on the team that people have had a lot issues with is silly in my opinion. I knew a lot of the members like Ribbon, Cookies or Xinfoe before Skillzworld (these people are being used as an example).
I don't want to be rude, I think you should take action instead of just ignoring people and having a go at me for filing a simple complaint.
Both the people I complained about I and others have had bad experiences with. So I don't see the problem. I think the average player should be able to stand up if they see something wrong, not for the staff to cover up what is being said. Also, what you're saying doesn't make sense as players report things like abuse from time to time anyway. Like when Coala removed most ulx permissions.
I hope you take on what I have said, as I have taken on board what you have written. I do realise I have nothing to do with the staff team anymore, but I am still a player and an ex head admin who originally made you a head admin, so don't act all big all the time.

I.e. this is not a troll as I am taking my time and effort to be reasonably nice throughout this complaint

(Had to make comments separate as multi quotes are broken. Don't bite my head off Plz)

Edited,20th Aug 2019, 1:30pm
Nyan
VIP
20th Aug 2019, 1:27pmAug 20 2019
Share this thread

❤Yass❤ - Wrote

Yes, comments of yours have been removed, and I don't even want to answer why because they clearly were trolls, super rude and disrespectful.

Don't see me asking for yours to get deleted by a higher member. Plus, you are rude too. Two wrongs don't make a right. My comments were only complaints of staff members not troll comments. Why would I waste my time trolling you guys, Vlad already seems to do that anyway. I wouldn't make a large comment if I was trolling.

Edited,20th Aug 2019, 1:31pm
Nyan
VIP
20th Aug 2019, 1:24pmAug 20 2019
Share this thread

❤Yass❤ - Wrote

No, it's really not. To be fair, most of the unnecessary comments that you have posted just belong in the trash. For example you literally ranting about how we accept members in the team.

For one, I don't think you needed to start rudely. I am mainly only filing a complaint. If you can't take complaints, maybe you shouldn't be staff yourself. People are always going to complain.

Edited,20th Aug 2019, 1:29pm
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
20th Aug 2019, 11:54amAug 20 2019
Share this thread
No, it's really not. To be fair, most of the unnecessary comments that you have posted just belong in the trash. For example you literally ranting about how we accept members in the team.

Your opinions as a matter of fact have been discussed, but enforcing your way through something with rude slurs and what not, is unacceptable. If you cannot understand those guidelines then I am very sorry.

Yes, comments of yours have been removed, and I don't even want to answer why because they clearly were trolls, super rude and disrespectful.

Furthermore, I really hope that you drop your attitude towards the staff-team and get off that high horse of yours because clearly, the staff-team is not any of your concern anymore and I want you to understand that. Simply because you aren't part of the team anymore, suggestions are always nice to hear from any of the players. But staff matters, should be left as staff matters.
Nyan
VIP
19th Aug 2019, 1:26pmAug 19 2019
Share this thread
You could of just commented on my issue. Yet you chose to delete/ignore it rather than chase up the issue and maybe change things so you don't keep making mistakes again and again. You could of also questioned it or asked why I posted it. But naw you'd rather just ignore issues, such a great service.
Now can you at least comment on this or is it too much effort for you to do?
If you are a new-ish staff member or have not been around to notice all the old staff members coming back. Just because they have experience doesn't mean they were good. Like me for example, kicking 250 people from your discord.

Edit: Also, instead of you all getting annoyed at @SPeter86ShadowDragonLoliQueenmaybe look at what he has to say more often or just tell him. Stop complaining of people trying to give input on making the server better. *cough* cough*

Edited,20th Aug 2019, 1:33pm