Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Private Playermodels

UnicornMiku, 4th Nov 2017, 11:05am
You must be logged in to reply.
5th Nov 2017, 12:34pmNov 05 2017
Share this thread
has been requested many times, and talked about it anytimes and, it gets Denied

"It has already been suggested, we decided no before because we wouldn't want anyone to feel like they could not achieve a model they desire, people save points up for a long time and then if they can't get a model because it is private or it costs money then it would be quite frustrating for them, the numbers of people who would have private skins would not outweigh the amount of people that would not be able to have them." ~ Dizlin
4th Nov 2017, 5:55pmNov 04 2017
Share this thread
I agree with you ! +1 for this idea. I hope this comment will be seen by many of us. This idea was added on Redline.
4th Nov 2017, 11:05amNov 04 2017
Share this thread
I have thought to myself to make a gmod player model myself i have not started yet but I would like to suggest the model to the server but i wanted to have it myself so this is why i'm writing this post
I like the idea of a private player model i don't know how it would work if it was monthly pay or just permanent but it would be cool to have a player model to yourself i thought if someone else wanted the same model as you for a private player model they would need to ask the person if they can have the same player model
If you like the idea please tell me your thoughts