Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Youtube Rank suggestion :

✫SilverMonster✫, 19th Nov 2017, 2:10am
You must be logged in to reply.
5th Jan 2018, 11:34pmJan 05 2018
Share this thread
I'm sorry, but I don't support this, I just don't see it being fit.
LordofCookies
Skillzworld Legend
LordofCookies
Skillzworld Legend
21st Nov 2017, 9:46amNov 21 2017
Share this thread
look i like the idea if we had youtubers play on the server, i know we are great but still we are a gmod server. not alot of youtubers play on gmod servers most of them play private session

look we could make a youtube rank if you had like a minecraft server or something else that alot of youtubers play
21st Nov 2017, 12:40amNov 21 2017
Share this thread
Personally I do not support this, I think someone shouldn't be given special treatment because they record videos for YouTube.

Also they should definitely not be given access to mute/gag that's what staff are for.

I appreciate you taking time to think about ideas but personally I don't think this would be good.
19th Nov 2017, 4:12pmNov 19 2017
Share this thread
bummer i'm not 14 i don't have 300 subs don't have 500 views in last week and i don't record skillzvideos mmmmmmm such a bummer

but i do have animations so that still sucks i mean what if they are animations from skillzworld recordings
19th Nov 2017, 2:10amNov 19 2017
Share this thread
I'm doing this post to convince you to put a Youtube Rank :

1) Containing rank :

-free super jump
-10 000-50 000 points shop (choose)
-access to mute/gag
-see "Youtube" in the tab

2) How to have youtube rank ?

-Have 300-1000 subscribers
-minimal have 500 views per videos in the last week
-minimal play 3 days in SkillzWorld
-minimal play 100 hours in Gmod
-The owner of channel must be at least 14 years old (formerly 16).
-The channel must have at least 4 videos with good quality and moral standards, all recorded on the SkillzWorld server within the last six months.

3) Important :

After receiving the rank, the owner of the channel must upload at least two SkillzWorld related videos per month with good quality. if this one is inactive he will lose his rank for an undetermined time.

I hope that this idea will be taken with the utmost care :)