Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Krul's Pbear Application

Krul, 4th Aug 2019, 5:21pm
You must be logged in to reply.
5th Aug 2019, 12:08pmAug 05 2019
Share this thread
Hey Kruly!

It's good to see an old face reapply, so I thank you for applying!

The Staff has gone over everything that needed to be discussed, as for the votes... I guess there is nothing more to do than welcoming you back to the team!

Your application was splendid and I hope to see great work from you in the server, your 14 day trial shall start right now, good luck!

Kind regards,

Yass~
Dankyy〜
4th Aug 2019, 6:43pmAug 04 2019
Share this thread
Hello Krul, thank you for applying.

Moo has covered the gaps in your application (thank you Moo) and has already stated that the flaws are very minor and easily fixed. Furthermore, I see no further issues regarding the application itself that I feel the need to stress to you so I'll move on.

You were staff for a long time during a.. "turbulent" period I guess you could say, which is magnificent as your past experience should add a wide variety of skills to the team. As well as this, I have no issue with your overall personality and think it meshes quite well with the mindset of a staff member so for that you get a bonus cookie.

The one thing I would like to point out is some staff members issues regarding your current activity, which you can easily put behind you by proving you are active during your trial. However to be frank, the only thing that concerns me is your activity following being accepted as a staff member so I have no issues here either.

Overall I am happy to see a familiar face applying for Skillzworld, so I'll give your application a +1. Good luck!
I like three things, crumpets, tea and a gallon of pee.
4th Aug 2019, 6:35pmAug 04 2019
Share this thread
Hey Mama Krul,

Our 2 moderators have noted the mistakes down below, thanks for that Moo and Hwang! These mistakes were little, but they had to be noted obviously. I would like to talk about some memories we had, since I have the idea you don't remember me XD. I remember we were like mother and son playing on a playground, you were so kind to me and invited me all the time to play on the server, everytime you were on the server, I joined too, until I left because my Shadow of the Tomb Raider duty called me, I was so busy with playing that game I forgot about the server, and when I came back a few months ago you were gone too, I was a bit sad about that, I really liked you and you were such a great admin, my name was Mike-Kun back then or Mikey, idk, maybe you even remembered me and we just didn't talk. You might have noticed in Discord that I was really excited you applied again, and I really am! You're not active now, but please promise me/us that you will be active as soon as you get in the team, cause I would freaking love love you in the team again, I really did miss you. So yeah, it's an obvious +1 from me, I really hope you'll make it into the team again! Good luck and cya on the server!

Kind regards,
Mikey (Mouse)
Moo
4th Aug 2019, 6:17pmAug 04 2019
Share this thread
Hey Krul thanks for applying!

Overall your application looks good though there are some mistakes that I have pointed out below...

How would you deal with a disrespectful player? Verbal warn, and if persisting, mute/gag and then an actual warn. If the problem persists further kick/ban.

Correct, but for the ban, talk to higher ranks before banning them just to set a reasonable time.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)? As a Trusted, report them to higher ranking staff members so they can take act upon the player.

Correct, but be sure to gather evidence (screenshots, videos, etc.) and attach that while reporting to higher ranks so they have something to go by.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation? Try to make them go back into the right chat, and if not listening for either linguistic barrier or just disobeyence, gag/mute them.

True, but be sure to use the !movechat command first if available, if they go back to english chat, then gag/mute them.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)?

No answer was given for this question.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this? I would report them to higher ranking staff members.

Again, be sure to gather evidence to give to the higher ranks, or else they won't be able to do anything.

Though there were quite a few mistakes, they were very minor, there may be some that I'm missing that others will point out. As for the question you missed, you can always edit your app. and answer it when you get the chance. From what I remembered last time you were staff you weren't that bad, better than most at the time. So it's a +1 from me.
Coco OwO
4th Aug 2019, 6:17pmAug 04 2019
Share this thread
Hello Krul, thanks for applying and welcome back! hope you had a nice break! so i read your application and i don't see any mistake in your application, but i saw that you didn't answer to one question, you should watch your app again and edit your post, but probably that answer will be the same as a every answer you gave to the questions and i mean correct, so the last thing i wasn't thinking you will be a good staff again you resigned, took a break, and now coming back without any activity, but i already talked with our staff members that they hope you will be active as a staff member so with that been said i'm gonna give you the +1 and good luck.

By the way don't forget to answer to that question you forgot to answer.(just to remind you)

-Hwang.
trash
Krul
VIP
4th Aug 2019, 5:21pmAug 04 2019
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70017377
Steam Name: Krul
(Optional) Real Name: Lucia
(Optional) Sex: Female
Residential Country: Switzerland
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 1144 hours.
Current playtime in Skillzworld: around 290 hours.
What languages do you know or you are in the process of learning: Italian, English, tad bit of French, tad bit of German, and a very poor russian.

Notice: You require playtime of 3 days on Skillzworld to apply!
Notice: To apply you need to know basic English in order to communicate with other staff mambers (you shouldn't have to Google translate your entire application)*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply?

How active would you be during the week? It depends on the period, Summer and Winter: Most of the week, Autumn and Spring: some days of the week, but can recover hours during weekends

Why would you like to be a Team Member? Because I have already been one, wouldn't hurt to try again.

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favourite games): I like pottery :P

Notice: You need to be active on the forums, server and Discord.
For the server, you need to have a certain number of logins as a requirement. This is shown below.
 • 30 logins a week is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
 • 100 logins a month is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Answer the following questions/statements =

How would you deal with a disrespectful player? Verbal warn, and if persisting, mute/gag and then an actual warn. If the problem persists further kick/ban.

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer? Verbal warn, and if persisting, mute/gag and then actual warn.

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation? Ask them to stop, if the situation goes on, mute/gag and then warn if it goes even further.

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do? Tell them to get off the spot, and slap them off if they keep abusing the spot.Then a warn if they persists in the following rounds/maps.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking? Tell them to stop, then either slap them away from props or even slay them, a warn if it goes any further.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear? Tell them to stop and if it continues, say and warning.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)? As a Trusted, report them to higher ranking staff members so they can take act upon the player.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation? Try to make them go back into the right chat, and if not listening for either linguistic barrier or just disobeyence, gag/mute them.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)?
Warn them for neglecting staff rules.
What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules? Warn them, and in worse cases, kick them out.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this? I would tell them to stop and then either warn or kick them out directly.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this? I would report them to higher ranking staff members.

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation? Instat mute/gag, and an instant warn,

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server? Kick them out and ask higher ranking staff members to reset their time and points.
= Terms & rules =

Is all the information you filled out above correct? Yes.
Did you read the rules and understand them? I did.
As a team member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in Discord. Will you do so? Yes.
Did you read and understand the set requirements and rules for staff members? I did.

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld Discord server. Will you join? Already in.
What is your Discord#0000?Krul#9468
Are you in our Steam group? Yes.

Edited,4th Aug 2019, 6:19pm