Threads: 2
2018-10-05 23:34:59
#
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185182019Steam
Steam Nickname: Naruto :)
Name (Optional): Kim
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 547 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 1 week 3 Days 27 Hours 30 minutes
Language(s): german, english and french
Previous experiences as staff: None
Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional): ✫SilverMonster✫
How often would you be online during the week?: At least 1 hour per day but at the Weekend of course more
Why would you like be a Team Member?: Because this is the only Server i play on and i want that everybody on the Server respects the rules so there is a good atmosphere and all players can enjoy playing Pedobear.
--------------------------------------------
Write something small about yourself: I play drums in a Ensemble, orchestra and i love going to the gym. Right now I am studying for my Baccalaureate and I spend my free time on the Skillzword Pedobear Server
How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I will tell him/her to stop but if he/she doesn't care i gag/mute him/her. In the case the Person ignores that i will warn him/her for "Disrespect"
How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I act the same so if he/she doesn't stop i gag/mute him/her and as in the rules said, in the case he/she doesn't stop i will mute/gag again and warn them for "Mic spam" or "Chat Spam".
How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: Again if they doesn't stop after being told then gag/mute, and if that doesnt help then either gag or mute and give him a warn for "ghosting".
How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I would ask them to get down, if they don't, i slap them off and if they keep getting on the vip spot i slay them.
How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: First I tell them to stop and after slapping them off the prop, if they continue I would warn and slay them.
What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would talk to a higher rank and make a screenshoot to proof. After that i would ban him/her.
A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would ask him/her to move back, if he/she doesn't i would do it by myself.
A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I would verbally warn him/her and warn for "avoiding staff".
A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: I would politely ask them to unmute me if she/he doesn't, i would kick them for "ignoring staff".
You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: I would try to get a screenshot or make a video of it, then show it to the higher ranks.
A player starts saying the n word on the Server: I tell him/her to stop, if he/she doesn't i would directly warn them for "saying n-word".
How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I would type to them in chat or ask them on mic, if they dont respond and are standing still kick them, if they come back right after, I would give them a warn for time farming and a ban for 30 mins.
Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: yes
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Yes
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: of course i will
-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Administrator
Threads: 6
2018-10-11 11:15:20
#
Hey there Naruto, ive noticed this is your second app and as murderer said before your warnings were from quite a while ago. but otherwise your application seems to be a bit flawed and to start it off the scenarios are a tad bit short, the parts with the gaging or muting is you wont warn them until next map change but only if they do it again then it would be to gag/mute then a warn, that goes with most of the gag part. And because of this i'm going to have to give you a -1 but good luck.
Krul
Administrator
Threads: 0
2018-10-11 17:55:49
#
Hello Naruto. This is the second time you apply. The scenarios were a bit short which may lead to a lack of interest. They are also a bit flawed. You first warn them verbally and if they continue to do it gag/mute them. If it repeats the next map, then do the previous steps+a warn. I'll have to agree with Lazy and give you a -1. Good luck.
Raiken
Administrator
Threads: 1
2018-10-11 18:42:07
#
Hello Naruto-kun.
I noticed you used the exact same app as the one you previously posted 2 weeks ago... I'll assume you forgot to update your play time for this one, you could have reviewed it and reworked it a little bit. In my honest opinion it hasn't been that long enough for us to really have seen you change the old warns and be as active as you were.

The others mentioned the verbal warn before the warn command, and as I can read it you did write the scenario correct, but it could have been explained a lot better if you'd taken the time to rework it properly.
For the n-word part, you can gag/mute and give a warn with no need to be giving them a verbal warn beforehand. As we don't tolerate racism at all.

I agree with kruel that it may seem like a lack of interest, and you did use the same application :/, for that I'll have to give -1 for now. Good Luck!
Connor McDerp
PBear: Moderator
Threads: 1
2018-10-11 20:25:58
#
Hello Naruto. Your new application appears to be exactly the same as your last one, as mentioned by Raiken, I also think you should've reviewed and reworked it a bit, as Raiken and Krul also noted it appears to be a sign of a lack of interest, or to me it's possibly a lack of effort and trying to rush it.

As for the scenarios, the n-word section is a bit flawed as that is an instant gag/mute and warn, as others have said.

My main criticisms with the application have already been mentioned by others. I agree with Raiken and Krul that it seems like a lack of interest, and I'm also worried about a lack of effort considering you used the exact same application as last time, so I shall give a -1. Good luck!
Moma Motherland
Head Administrator
Threads: 0
2018-10-11 21:01:40
#
Hello Naruto it appears that most people are going to vote -1 and its for this reason that your applications has been declined. Sorry
Boks
PBear: Moderator
Threads: 5
2018-10-12 18:03:58
#
Hello Mr.Naruto it seems that you copy pasted your old application and posted it again and since you act bad on the server, and cause of your warns im giving you a -1, maybe in the future if your behaviour changes and you start being nice to people and not breaking the rules you may become staff some day.