Threads: 1
2018-09-29 19:39:47
#
steam Id:216934055
Steam Nickname:Oish
Name (Optional):Rebecca
Sex (Optional):Female
Current time on Garry's Mod:295 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ):one week, three days and nine hours.
Language(s):English
Previous experiences as staff:I was staff on a friends minecraft server a while ago, then she moved to roblox so I helped out there

How often would you be online during the week?:I'm only allowed two hours a day for week days, and sometimes I have homework, so maybe three or two days during the week, and all of the weekend for around five hours.

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I want to help the server to be a great server to play on, making sure that everyone plays fair and follows the rules.

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself: In my freetime, I like to draw, chat with friends and watch anime. Sometimes I study the human body, mainly the brain, heart liver and lungs. At school I don't really lift my head up from my jotter whilst working, as I want to do the best I can. I do struggle with self esteem and depression, but coming on the server makes me feel more welcome and normal, and that's why I go on so much.

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:I would ask them to stop and why they are being so disrespectful. If it continued then I would probably gag/mute them. On the next map, if they were still there and were being disrespectful again, then I would warn them, with a reason, and then gag/mute them again.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I would first ask them to stop and if they didn't then I would gag/mute them. Once the gag/mute is removed on the next map, and they continued to mic/chat spam, then I would have to warn them and gag/mute them again.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I'd tell the player not to ghost, and that if they were to do it again then I would gag/mute them. If they ignored this and continued then I would do as I said, gag/mute them, so that they won't expose the location of anymore players. If they continued then I would warn them.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I'd ask them to come down, and if they didn't, then I would slap them. If they stayed in the spot the next round, then I would slap them again, and if they stayed then I would slay them. If they stayed there or did the same the next round then I would warn them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: I would first slap them and ask them to stop. If they keep doing it then I would slap them again, and if they continued then I would slay them. If they did it the next round then I would have to warn them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would first of all try to get proof, then ask for someone of a higher rank to come on and help. If no one could, and they were still threatening the server, then I would take it into my own hands to ban (if bad enough perma ban) whoever was doing it.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would private message them in russian (using translate) if they would do !allchat and go into the russian chat. If they kept going then I would move them to the russian chat. If they came back into the english chat and used russian then I would mute them. They do the same again next map and I warn them.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I would attempt to find them on steam and get their ID, and warn them using that instead.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: I would ask them not to (if the staff that they muted wasnt myself) and if they continued then I would warn then, either using their username or steam ID

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server:I would tell them not to abuse their powers, as they should take their role seriously. If they kept doing it then I would inform someone of a higher rank about what they are doing.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: I would ask them to stop, and if they didnt then I would mute them. If they continued on the next map then I would warn them, then kick them.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I would first slap them to see if they were online. If they still didn't move, then I would slay them. If they continued the next round then I would warn them and kick them from the server.

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understood them?: Yes
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: I will

Thank you for reading my application
Lots of hugs, Oish <3
-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Administrator
Threads: 6
2018-09-30 00:05:25
#
Hey there Oish, you seem to not be the age requirement for SkillzWorld. you have to be at least 13 years old.
The Murderer :D
Threads: 2
2018-09-30 00:08:05
#
Hey Oish, as lazy said you do need to be 13 or older to reply, thanks for the interest!