Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7161265
Steam Nickname: §2Undead§2Bloody§3Zombie
Name (Optional):Mike
Sex (Optional):Male
Current time on Garry's Mod:12:00 pm
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ):2 days 14 hrs
Language(s): English, part Spanish
Previous experiences as staff: I am a test Mod on another server, and I do have experience as Trusted
Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional):

How often would you be online during the week?: I would be on in 12 pm England Time to 3 pm

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I see alot of rule breakers, People not getting down from vip spots with 1 min left, Prop surfing, prop blocking, text spamming to mic spam. I would love to help out with the servers

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself:I am hard of hearing and Cannot understand over the speaker or headphones. I do love to play Garry's mod and other steam games. I have ps3 and ps4 games. I love to do Diamond Painting, resin cratfs, Polymer clay beads to make jewlery and sell. I love to make candy and love to cook!

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:I would gag/ mute for the round and ungag next map if continued i will kick for disrepecting a player/ staff

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer? If i hear music or yelling or kind of rudeness i will gag/mute the player for the round and try again if continued i will kick with reasoning

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would warn not to ghost 2x if not listening i would kick with reason ghosting is bad kid

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I would warn them kindly, and if they dont listen i would do a slap to knock them off or Teleport them

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:I would 1st warn the person not to do that again if they continue 2x i would kick with reason

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would gather proof then kick and post it on the discord staff for perma ban

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would forceswap than person back to russian chat

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I would warn 2x then kick with reason

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: I would warn 2x then a kick for not listening or following the rules

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: I would gather the proof and post it in the discord with the admin

A player starts saying the n word on the server: I would gag/mute them for a round then try again... if they continue i would kick with reason then post the proof in discord to admin

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I would slap few times then kick with reason Farming time

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Yes
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: Yes
Moma Motherland
Head Administrator
Threads: 0
2018-09-29 15:12:19
#
testing
Klaus
Administrator
2018-09-29 15:41:45
#
test
-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Administrator
Threads: 6
2018-09-30 00:19:49
#
Hey there Bloody, there is a few things wrong with your application first all of your scenarios start with either the warn command or a slap, what you should do first is tell them verbally to stop then if they continue do what is needed. but over all your application is flawed and for that im going to have to give you a -1 but good luck .
Raiken
Administrator
Threads: 1
2018-09-30 00:50:37
#
Hey Wolf, thanks for applying!
I'll assume you are referring to verbal warnings in your app and not the command itself?

A player will automatically be ungagged after a map change, so no need to worry about that.

Before resorting to kicking (or banning) a player, unless that player is a severe troll. We have a warn command to use, for whenever a player does not listen to our verbal warnings. This goes for all breaking of the rules. If they continue to refuse to listen after verbal warnings and/or command warnings, then you may kick (or ban) depending on how badly the situation is.

Whenever a player says/types the n-word, you can warn them using the "!warn" command and gag/mute at the same time, no need to wait after giving a verbal warn.

When you're sure a player is purposely idle and timefarming or has been seen AFK for long periods/multiple times, you can warn them followed by kicking them. Remember, In some cases they might for example be loading a map slowly.

It doesn't seem like you were aware of the warn command, however, as the app stands now, I'll have to give it a -1. It's a bit too flawed, the scenarios need a little more work.
Good Luck!
Krul
Administrator
2018-09-30 21:09:33
#
Hey Wolf, thanks for the app.
Your application presents some flaws, but it's overall nice. Remember however our warning system. It's a +1 from me. Good luck.
Moma Motherland
Head Administrator
2018-09-30 21:30:26
#
Hi wolf thanks for the application. The first significant thing I noticed within your application is that the warn utility has not been mentioned once and you are quite hasty to kick someone in certain situations. Also, if someone was to say the n word more than once (or spam it) they should be banned. However, with the exclusion of missing the warning function your application is for the most part OK. Also, your past experiences as staff are a good attribute. However, the absence of warns is a significant downgrade in your app but I do believe the good qualities bring the app back up. It is for these reasons that I will vote neutral for now but I am willing to change my vote if circumstances change. GL <3