Threads: 2
2018-09-26 21:48:00
#
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185182019Steam
Steam Nickname: Naruto :)
Name (Optional): Kim
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 547 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 1 week 3 Days 27 Hours 30 minutes
Language(s): german, english and french
Previous experiences as staff: None
Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional): ✫SilverMonster✫
How often would you be online during the week?: At least 1 hour per day but at the Weekend of course more
Why would you like be a Team Member?: Because this is the only Server i play on and i want that everybody on the Server respects the rules so there is a good atmosphere and all players can enjoy playing Pedobear.
--------------------------------------------
Write something small about yourself: I play drums in a Ensemble, orchestra and i love going to the gym. Right now I am studying for my Baccalaureate and I spend my free time on the Skillzword Pedobear Server
How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I will tell him/her to stop but if he/she doesn't care i gag/mute him/her. In the case the Person ignores that i will warn him/her for "Disrespect"
How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I act the same so if he/her doesn't stop i gag/mute him/her and as in the rules said, in the case he/she doesn't stop i will mute/gag again and warn them for "Mic spam" or "Chat Spam".
How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: Again if they doesn't stop after being told then gag/mute, and if that doesnt help then either gag or mute and give him a warn for "ghosting".
How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I would ask them to get down, if they don't, i slap them off and if they keep getting on the vip spot i slay them.
How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: First I tell them to stop and after slapping them off the prop, if they continue I would warn and slay them.
What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would talk to a higher rank and make a screenshoot to proof. After that i would ban him/her.
A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would ask him/her to move back, if he/she doesn't i would do it by myself.
A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I would verbally warn him/her and warn for "avoiding staff".
A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: I would politely ask them to unmute me if she/he doesn't, i would kick them for "ignoring staff".
You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: I would try to get a screenshot or make a video of it, then show it to the higher ranks.
A player starts saying the n word on the Server: I tell him/her to stop, if he/she doesn't i would directly warn them for "saying n-word".
How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I would type to them in chat or ask them on mic, if they dont respond and are standing still kick them, if they come back right after, I would give them a warn for time farming and a ban for 30 mins.
Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: yes
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Yes
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: of course i will
The Murderer :D
Threads: 2
2018-09-27 21:26:34
#
Hey naruto, we have noticed you have 4 warnings, they were from december last year but we noticed you left the server for quite a few months and have only seen you active as of recent, we need to watch how you act on the server before considering your application so i would recommend you apply a little later on down the line when the staff are sure you can be trusted