Sexy Rexy Sexy Unban request
23rd May 2018, 3:25pm
23rd May 2018, 3:25pm
Your nickname: - :) [-Transformers Rex-]
Your SteamID - STEAM_1:0:35796294
Game Mode: - All of them

Why do you think you got banned?: - Cuz i called some staff idiots probably

Who Banned you?: - The Murderer :D

What was the reason stated upon ban?: - Not the right community for you then ( I think )

Ban duration?: - For all eternity

Explain what happened: - Was playing deathrun, got to the end, 2 out of 3 endings were broken but I chose one of the broken ones cuz i didnt know it was completely broken, thought it was just unfair for the death but I had no chance to win in the non broken one cuz the hitboxes are broken so I would get cucked and staff slayed me so i got mad and called them idiots.

Tell us why you should get unbanned: - Well I deserve the ban for being disrespectfull and it wasnt my best day, but I dont think it should be a permanent ban from everything
✫SilverMonster✫
Administrator
23rd May 2018, 5:57pm
Hello Rex,

I read your unban appeal and I think you can have second and last chance.

I played with you before and you were good guy so I think you deserve to have last chance that all for me.
Anim-Step
Administrator
23rd May 2018, 6:08pm
Hey Rex, I'm not staff anymore but I was there when your ban was given and I feel like I should say why you were actually banned.

Now it may have partially been because of staff disrespect but you said at that time "Ban me from this server", or something along the lines of that during your time playing on Deathrun. It happened months ago so I don't remember all the details, but I do remember you asked to be banned. Whether or not you meant it, staff did hear about it and that's why you were banned.
✭☾Angel♪☾
Administrator
23rd May 2018, 6:13pm
Hello Rex

You didn't ask really nice that day, that's for sure. However, I think that you've learned your lesson and you won't be doing this kind of things again. My vote is gonna be +1, you should be given second chance.
The Murderer :D
Head Administrator
23rd May 2018, 6:39pm
Hey rex!

thanks for the unban appeal, i believe you deserve a second chance, so therefroe you re unbanned!

see you on the servers!